- 1. Should I be at home while you clean the carpets?
It is up to you. If you wish to stay or go out it would not be a problem for us.
- 2. How long would the dry period last?
Normally the carpets have to be dry within 60 minutes of the cleaning. An exception are the wool carpets, they take longer, up to 4 hours.
- 3. Do you clean all the fabrics?
No, we don’t. Seagrass, sisal, coir and natural fibres are textures that we do not clean, because of their specifics.
- 4. Should I pay a deposit to secure my booking?
Yes, you have to pay 50% of the quoted price as a deposit and the outstanding balance after the cleaning has finished.
- 5. Do you have a minimum charge per visit?
Yes, we do. The minimum is £60 per visit.
- 6. Can I book a service outside your office working hours?
Yes, you can. Our office working hours are from 8 am to 7 pm, but we can send cleaners from very early in the morning to very late in the evening.
- 7. What kinds of carpets can you clean?
Almost all kinds of carpets except seagrass, sisal, coir and natural fibres.
- 8. Should the rugs be sent out for cleaning?
No, we can clean all your rugs right in your home.
- 9. Will I have to provide any materials and equipment for this service?
No, we will provide all that.
Carpet Steam Cleaning
020 8556 3919