- 1. Should I be at home while you clean the carpets?
It is up to you. If you wish to stay or go out it would not be a problem for us.
- 2. How long would the dry period last?
Normally the carpets have to be dry within 60 minutes of the cleaning. An exception is the wool carpet, it takes longer, up to 4 hours.
- 3. Do you clean all the fabrics?
No, we don’t. Seagrass, sisal, coir, and natural fibers are textures that we do not clean, because of their specifics.
- 4. Should I pay a deposit to secure my booking?
Yes, you have to pay a deposit in order to secure the booking. The rest must be paid cash on the day directly to the cleaner.
- 5. Do you have a minimum charge per visit?
Yes, we do. The minimum is £100 + VAT per visit.
- 6. Can I book a service outside your office working hours?
Yes, you can. Our office working hours are from 8 am to 7 pm, but we can send cleaners from very early in the morning to very late in the evening.
- 7. What kinds of carpets can you clean?
Almost all kinds of carpets except seagrass, sisal, coir, and natural fibers.
- 8. Should the rugs be sent out for cleaning?
No, we can clean all your rugs right in your home.
- 9. Will I have to provide any materials and equipment for this service?
No, we will provide all that.
Carpet Steam Cleaning
020 8556 3919