- 1. If a spring cleaning is booked can I also have steam cleaning on the same day?
Yes, that wouldn’t be a problem. We usually do it on the same day and within the time needed for the Spring Cleaning session. Please note that an additional charge will apply.
- 2. Do I have to pay for parking?
Yes, you will have to pay for parking, only if we have to supply cleaning equipment for your booked service. The easiest thing to do would be if you let us your parking space for the time of the service.
- 3. Should I pay Congestion charge?
Yes, if your property is in the zone, and if we have to supply cleaning equipment. Of course, if you can provide a parking slot for our vehicle no extra charges will apply.
- 4. How should the payment be made?
By cash credit or debit card. We charge an advance as a deposit to secure the booking. Any outstanding balance should be paid on the day of the service. A discount is applicable if you decide to pay in advance or for multiple services.
- 5. Do you require any deposit?
Yes, you have to pay a deposit in order to secure the booking. The rest of the charge you have to pay on the day of the cleaning visit directly to the cleaners.
- 6. Do you provide One-off cleaning over the weekend or on Bank Holidays?
Yes, we do. Please note, that extra charges may apply.
- 7. Who should provide cleaning materials and equipment?
For regular domestic cleaning, The Client must have equipment such as a vacuum cleaner, mop, and a bucket and provide cleaning detergents for the cleaner to use.
- 8. What are your working hours?
Our office hours are from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays, but all the other services can start from very early in the morning to very late in the evening.
- 9. What should I do if I want to cancel the already booked One-off Cleaning service?
Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
- 10.Should I defrost the freezer and turn off the fridge before you come?
Yes, you will have to do that if you want it to be cleaned properly or if the cleaning is for more than 8 hours we can defrost and clean it. Otherwise, it is unlikely to be defrosted fully and we may not be able to clean it.
- 11. Is the oven cleaning included or that is a separate service?
Yes, it is included when you book Spring Cleaning or End of Tenancy Cleaning. Alternatively, oven cleaning can be booked as a separate service.
- 12. Can I book a cleaner for as long as I like?
Yes, but we can not send a cleaner for less than 2 hours, which means you can book a cleaner for 1 hour but you will have to pay for 2 hours.
- 13. Can you clean my carpets on the same day of the One-off clean?
Yes, if you have booked Steam Cleaning as a part of the move-out clean. We usually provide both on the same day within the time for the move-out clean. An additional charge will apply.
- 14. What is the minimum number of hours per visit for an End of Tenancy Cleaning?
The End of Tenancy Cleaning is a service charged per job and not per hour. The length of the service may vary and be between a minimum of 2 hours up to a whole day.
End of Tenancy and any One-Off Cleaning
020 8556 3919