- 1. If a spring cleaning is booked can I have a steam cleaning on the same day?
Yes,that wouldn’t be a problem. We usually do it on the same day and within the time needed for the Spring Cleaning session. Please note that additional charge will apply.
- 2. Do I have to pay for parking?
Yes, you will have to pay for parking, only if we have to supply cleaning equipment for your booked service. The easiest thing to do would be if you let us your parking space for the time of the service.
- 3. Should I pay Congestion charge?
Yes, if your property is in the zone, and if we have to supply cleaning equipment. Of course, if you can provide a parking slot for our vehicle no extra charges will apply.
- 4. How should the payment be made?
By cash, cheque, credit or debit card. We charge 50% in advance of the quoted price as a deposit to secure the booking. Any outstanding balance should be paid on the day of the service. A discount is applicable if you decide to pay in advance or for multiple services.
- 5. Do you require any deposit?
Yes, you have to pay 50% of the quoted price as a deposit. The rest of the charge you have to pay on the day of the cleaning visit, after the cleaners are finished.
- 6. Do you provide One off cleaning over the weekend or on Bank Holidays?
Yes, we do. There is no extra charge to be paid.
- 7. Who should provide cleaning materials and equipment?
For the regular domestic cleaning you should have equipment such as vacuum cleaner, mop and a bucket. It is your choice whether to provide cleaning materials, if you wish, we can take care about that, but additional charge will apply.
- 8. What are your working hours?
Our office hours are from 8am to 7pm, but all the other services can start from very early in the morning to very late in the evening.
- 9. What should I do if I want to cancel the already booked one Off Cleaning service?
Please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. If you fail to give the appropriate notice you will be charged 50% from your quoted price.
- 10.Should I defrost the freezer and turn off the fridge before you come?
Yes, you will have to do that if you want it to be cleaned properly or if the cleaning is for more than 6 hours we can defrost and clean it. Otherwise it is unlikely to be defrosted fully and we may not be able to clean it.
- 11. Is the oven cleaning included or that is a separate service?
Yes, it is included when you book Spring Cleaning or End of Tenancy Cleaning. You can book a special oven cleaning for the same price as the regular cleaning.
- 12. Can I book a cleaner for as long as I like?
Yes, but we can not send a cleaner for less than 3 hours, which means you can book a cleaner for 2 hrs but you will have to pay for 3 hrs.
- 13. Can you clean my carpets on the same day of the One off clean?
Yes, if you have booked Steam Cleaning as a part of the move out clean. We usually provide both on the same day within the time for the move out clean. Additional charge will apply.
- 14. What is the minimum number of hours per visit for an End of Tenancy Cleaning?
The minimum number of hours is 3.
End of Tenancy and any One Off Cleaning
020 8556 3919