- 1. Do you vet your cleaners and if you do how?
Yes, we vet our cleaners. We ask for documentation such as proof of address, two passports, permission to work in the UK, etc. We carefully check if they have criminal record. We require two written references which we check as well and call the previous customers for information about the cleaner. If our cleaners pass the interview, we arrange and give them training.
- 2. Can I have a cleaner on the same day every week?
Yes, you can. The cleaner will come on the day you require.
- 3. What happens if I am not satisfied with the service?
Just give us a call within 24 hours and we will arrange another cleaning asbolutely free of charge. Complains made outside the 24hrs will not be considered.
- 4. Will you send me the same cleaner every week?
Yes, we normally send the same cleaner, but if you require a different cleaner we will arrange that.
- 5. Do you have an insurance?
Yes, we are insured for liability, loss, key holding and damage upon work.
- 6. Is there a minimum number of hours for a cleaning session?
Yes, there is. 2 hrs is the minimum on a weekly basis and 2 hrs per visit minimum on a fortnightly basis.
- 7. Should I be home when your cleaners are working?
You may give the cleaner a key if you want to. It is totally up to you.
- 8. Do I have to provide cleaning materials and equipment?
On a regular basis, yes. We have a list of cleaning materials that you can choose from. Your regular cleaner will inform when you are out of something. You will also have to have a vacuum cleaner, a mop and a bucket (if floors are not carpeted) at home.
- 9. What if you damage or break something in my home?
Accidents may happen. We are fully insured and will repair or replace anything that gets damaged or broken as a result of an accident caused by one of our cleaners. If you need to report a damage we accept complains made within 24hrs of the provided service. For your own protection you can secure any sentimental and antique values safe when you move them and put them in a safe place. Please note that we do not cover damages which worth less than 100pounds.
- 10. Should I do anything before the cleaning visit?
Only if you want to. You may collect or move the household items that you wish.
- 11. What if my cleaning is on a day I am supposed to be on a holiday?
If it happens, please contact us to reschedule your service and notify us at least 2 days in advance. If you want to continue using our services while you are on a holiday you do not have to do anything if the cleaner has a key.
- 12. What if I need to change the cleaning day?
Please give us a call at least 24 hours in advance! If you fail to give us the appropriate notice you will have to pay full price for the cleaning visit.
- 13. What should I do if I want to suspend your cleaning services?
Please give us a notice over the phone or email us at least 14 days before your last cleaning session should take place.
- 14. What should I do if I’ve booked a service and the scheduled cleaner doesn’t turn up?
Please contact us immediately! You may be entitled to compensation.
- 15. Should I pay the cleaner?
Yes. You can also pay us and the cleaner saparately if you want to, otherwise you pay us the full price of the service provided.