- 1. Can you Steam clean armchairs and sofas from leather?
Yes, we can. This is part of the Upholstery Steam Cleaning service.
- 2. Should I be at home while you clean the upholstery?
It is up to you. You may decide to stay home or go out, it would not be a problem for us at all.
- 3. How much time would be needed for the upholstery to dry?
It should be ready within 60 minutes of completion, because the drying system is fast. However if it is wool upholstery it may take a few hours.
- 4. What do I need to do if I am not happy with the service provided?
We will come back to re-do what you are not happy about free of charge, but please inform us within 24 hrs.
- 5. Will I have to pay for parking?
Yes,you will have to pay the parking or you can give us your space.
- 6. Do I have to pay Congestion Charge?
Yes, if your property is in the zone.
- 7. How can I pay for the upholstery service?
We accept cash, credit and debit cards. We require 50% deposit in advance for this service. The outstanding balance must be paid by cash or cheque on the day of the service, or if you want to you can pay the full amount directly to us.
- 8. How much deposit would I have to pay?
You will have to pay 50% of the quoted price as a deposit and the rest of the payment on the day of the cleaning session.
- 9. Do you require a minimum charge per visit?
Yes, we do. There is a minimum of £60 per visit.
- 10. Can I book Upholstery Steam Cleaning service over the weekend or on official Bank Holidays?
Sure, you can. No extra charge applies.
Upholstery Steam Cleaning
020 8556 3919