- 1. Can you Steam clean armchairs and sofas from leather?
No, we can’t. The Upholstery Steam Cleaning service is performed on fabrics only.
- 2. Should I be at home while you clean the upholstery?
It is up to you. You may decide to stay home or go out, it would not be a problem for us at all.
- 3. How much time would be needed for the upholstery to dry?
It should be ready within 60 minutes of completion because the drying system is fast. However, if it is wool upholstery it may take a few hours.
- 4. What do I need to do if I am not happy with the service provided?
We will come back to re-do what you are not happy about free of charge, but please inform us within 24 hrs.
- 5. Will I have to pay for parking?
Yes, you will have to pay for the parking or you can give us your space.
- 6. Do I have to pay Congestion Charge?
Yes, if your property is in the zone.
- 7. How can I pay for the upholstery service?
We accept cash, credit, and debit cards. We require a deposit in advance for this service. The outstanding balance must be paid by cash on the day of the service directly to the cleaner.
- 8. How much deposit would I have to pay?
A percentage of the quoted price. The rest you must pay cash on the day of the service directly to the cleaner.
- 9. Do you require a minimum charge per visit?
Yes, we do. There is a minimum of £100 + VAT per visit.
- 10. Can I book Upholstery Steam Cleaning service over the weekend or on official Bank Holidays?
Sure, you can. Please, note that extra charges may apply.
Upholstery Steam Cleaning
020 8556 3919