We keep your personal information safe
- We have information about our Customers such as visitors IP Address or Domain name combination.
- We have information about what particular services the Clients had used with us.
- We have information about Clients’ home address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, date of anniversary, etc.
- We keep any feedback if the Client has left us any.
- We would never sell, trade or rent your personal information to others!
We use standard cookies on our website. They contain two pieces of information – a site name and a unique user ID. They are a string of charachters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device.
- Cookies allow a site or service to know if your computer or device has visited the site before. Cookies can then be used to help you understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences and generally improve your browsing experience.
- Cookies don’t search your computer for information. They register the information you provide through your browser.
- Cookies can not “grab” your email address. Cookies only store the information you voluntary give when you visit a website.
- Cookies are harmless, they can not introduce viruses on your computer.
- We may use the information we have, just to notify you in future about important changes to our website, our services, for future promotions, discounts or offers.
We will not accept any orders placed by people under 18 years old. If such a person decides to book a service with Miss Merry Ltd, it must happen in the presence of their parent or guardian, from whom we will seek approval.
www.MissMarry–cleaning.co.uk belongs to Miss Merry Ltd and is its intellectual property. By using it you agree not to copy, transmit, modify, re – publish, post, display or create derivative works. The content if this site is created for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not delete, change and copyright, trademark or do other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the contents of the site or any other purpose that violates Miss Merry Ltd would lead to immediate contact of authorities and seek of law help from our attorney and institutions!
When using our site you may decide to access a linked third party site, but you do so at your own risk. We may provide links to other websites or other resources operated by third parties, but only for advertising purposes or purposes that we think may be in help to our customers. We will not be held liable for any content posted on these websites, and we will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with them.
- The current act protecting the intellectual property is The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- The intellectual property of this site as a part of it or displayed on it is owned and controlled by Miss Merry Ltd (the party credited as the provider of the intellectual property).
- The site and all of its contents such as photographs, images, logos, video, graphics, banners, logos, audio, illustrations, selection, arrangement, overall website design and appearance will forever be a property of Miss Merry Ltd and is protected by The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- You acknowledge that any material you submit on the site, has been provided voluntarily by you.
- You have full responsibility for the messages you send and for the data you submit on the site, its reliability and appropriateness.
- By using this site you agree to defend and hold harmless Miss Merry Ltd and its agents and workers.
- We reserve the right to control the defense of any claim.