We keep your personal information safe
- Who we are:
Miss Merry is a limited company with registered company number 07601948. We provide cleaning services throughout London, some of them are – domestic cleaning, end of tenancy, after builders, carpet and upholstery steam cleaning, etc.
- What personal information do we collect and why?
We collect the following personal information – first and surname, full address including postcode; telephone number and email address. We require the information for booking purposes only.
- Who do we share your personal information with?
We share your personal information only with the cleaner who will be performing the regular service for you or with the team of cleaners who will be performing the end of tenancy, after builders or carpet and upholstery steam clean for you. All of the cleaners we work with have signed a contract with Miss Merry Ltd that holds a specific confidentiality clause that forbids sharing that information with third parties.
- Legal basis for processing personal information
In certain circumstances, we need your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations. For example, you contact us and require a quote for specific business or domestic premises. In order for us to provide an estimate, we must see the premises. Because of that we would need your home or business address, your name, mobile number and email address.
We would collect your personal data if a quote has been accepted and we must perform a contract with you. We would also require that information from you, so we could add it to the cleaning agreement we will give you when we start performing the services for you.
4b. Legitimate interest
Collection of debt. Example: You contact us and book cleaning services. You fail to pay for those services. We have contacted you on multiple occasions to arrange payment of services received. You had failed to do so even though you had received a lot of notifications and payment reminders. We will then contact the Money Claim Centre to recover the debt using their website – https://moneyclaim.gov.uk
- How do we keep the information secure?
- We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. We use a programme software specifically designed for the purposes of Miss Merry. The software is password protected and in use by the office operatives of Miss Merry only. Each and individual office operative had signed a contract with Miss Merry with a strict confidentiality close forbidding them to share the personal information of our clients with third parties.
- Data retention
- We retain personal information we collect from you only for as long as it is needed and for the purpose for which it was collected. For example, you book an end of tenancy cleaning service from us in May, but the date of your service is in July. Or you book a regular cleaning service from us for a continuous period of time without an end date.
- In most cases, we will keep your personal information while you’re one of our customers, and for six years after.
- At the end of the retention period, your data will either be deleted completely.
- Data protection rights and how to contact us
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the telephone 020 8556 3919, sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the link http://www.missmerry-cleaning.co.uk/contact-us/
- What information do we not collect:
- We do not store or use your credit/debit card security number (CVV) after you had arranged payment with us. Once the information is used for arranging payment over the phone or via link, it is no longer visible by the operatives of Miss Merry.
- How to complain?
- If you have any complaints about the way we use your personal information please contact us on 020 8556 3919 or email us at email@example.com
You also have the right to complain to the data protection authority which in the UK is the Information Commissioner.
We will not accept any orders placed by people under 18 years old. If such a person decides to book a service with Miss Merry Ltd, it must happen in the presence of their parent or guardian, from whom we will seek approval.
www.MissMarry–cleaning.co.uk belongs to Miss Merry Ltd and is its intellectual property. By using it you agree not to copy, transmit, modify, republish, post, display or create derivative works. The content if this site is created for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not delete, change and copyright, trademark or do other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the contents of the site or any other purpose that violates Miss Merry Ltd would lead to immediate contact of authorities and seek of law help from our attorney and institutions!
When using our site you may decide to access a linked third party site, but you do so at your own risk. We may provide links to other websites or other resources operated by third parties, but only for advertising purposes or purposes that we think may be in help to our customers. We will not be held liable for any content posted on these websites, and we will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with them.
- The current act protecting the intellectual property is The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- The intellectual property of this site as a part of it or displayed on it is owned and controlled by Miss Merry Ltd (the party credited as the provider of the intellectual property).
- The site and all of its contents such as photographs, images, logos, video, graphics, banners, logos, audio, illustrations, selection, arrangement, overall website design and appearance will forever be a property of Miss Merry Ltd and is protected by The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- You acknowledge that any material you submit on the site has been provided voluntarily by you.
- You have full responsibility for the messages you send and for the data you submit on the site, its reliability and appropriateness.
- By using this site you agree to defend and hold harmless Miss Merry Ltd and its agents and workers.
- We reserve the right to control the defence of any claim.